TRX2® is a non-prescription food supplement product. It is therefore sold in accordance with major international food directives, such as the EC (European Community) Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/EC and the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act, passed by the United States Congress in 1994. This Act, for instance, allows marketing of dietary supplements without prior approval by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, the FDA still exerts general oversight over product safety and supervises the marketing claims made for dietary supplements.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?