Yes. In fact, TRX2®'s Scientific Advisory Board recommends that healthy adults take a multivitamin in addition to their regular TRX2® dose in order to avoid any vitamin shortages. The following vitamins and minerals have been shown to play a role in hair growth (look for them when choosing a multivitamin product): Vitamin A Vitamin E Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B3 Vitamin B5 Vitamin B6 Vitamin B12 Biotin Copper Silica / Silicious earth. When using TRX2® in combination with a multivitamin please assure that your total daily intake does not exceed the daily recommended dose of an individual compound or vitamin (read more). Please note that at TRX2® we do not promote any specific ingredient, regimen, or use and you should always consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you are not sure about things or when using TRX2® in combination with prescription medicine or other treatment regimen.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?