TRX2® is serious about its commitment to providing consumers with safe, high-quality treatments that deliver noticeable, honest results. Our products are developed in compliance with the most rigorous quality standards. TRX2® capsules are made in Germany at an innovative manufacturing plant that is licensed by the European Union according to the highest quality standards. Even though TRX2® is a dietary supplement, not a drug, its production methods are held to identical standards. The raw materials used in TRX2® products also receive individual Certificates of Analysis that affirm their composition. Every ingredient, as well as the corresponding packaging materials, is subjected to strenuous quality testing before being accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) govern every stage of development. The stability of TRX2® Molecular Health Supplement capsules has been studied under a variety of conditions, using methods specified by the European Pharmacology Agencies. Expiration dates, established in accordance with the stability testing results, are clearly indicated on every bottle.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?