It is recommended that three capsules be taken each day with food. All three capsules may be taken together or at separate times, however we recommend taking one capsule each with the main meals of the day, in the morning at noon and in the evening. This recommendation is based on a number of studies and publications carried out over the past few years. Each of the key ingredients were studied separately over a wide range of doses in order to determine the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated and can best contribute to the maintenance of normal hair pigmentation. However, every human body is unique in terms of its metabolism and genetic variability.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from Melaniq®?
- Is Melaniq® suitable for all ages?
- Can Melaniq® reverse already grey hair to its natural colour?
- Has Melaniq® been developed for both men and women?
- Can Melaniq® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Can I dye my hair when taking Melaniq®?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Can Melaniq® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking Melaniq®?
- Why is it recommended Melaniq® be taken with food?