It is recommended that three capsules be taken each day with food. All three capsules may be taken together or at separate times, however we recommend taking one capsule each with the main meals of the day, in the morning at noon and in the evening. This recommendation is based on a number of studies and publications carried out over the past few years. Each of the key ingredients were studied separately over a wide range of doses in order to determine the levels at which the ingredients are well tolerated and can best contribute to the maintenance of the skin.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to see results from DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® suitable for all ages?
- Has DRM4® been developed for both men and women?
- Can DRM4® be taken at the same time as TRX2® or other food supplements or vitamins?
- Can DRM4® be taken with prescription drugs?
- Should a doctor be consulted before taking DRM4®?
- Why is it recommended DRM4® be taken with food?
- At what time of day is it best to take DRM4®?
- Is DRM4® approved by any regulatory agency such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), or the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)?
- What do regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, the MHRA, and the EFSA, recommend in regards to evaluating and buying dietary supplements, such as DRM4®?