The science behind TRX2® (restoring the functionality of potassium ion channels within hair follicles) can be translated to a variety of hair disorders. Although all studies to date have focused on Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), future studies aim to determine the effects of TRX2® in customers suffering from chemotherapy induced hair loss, Alopecia Areata, etc. If your thinning hair is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2®.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?