TRX2 will be most effective for people within Norwood stages 1-4 of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA) simply as during those stages dormant hair follicles can be reactivated more easily. TRX2 works by opening small proteins called potassium channels. During later stages, it tends to be more difficult to reactivate those potassium channels (and therefore trigger the growth of dormant hair follicles). Having said this, there will certainly be a reduction of hair fall and there is a reasonable chance that regrowth will occur (depending on which shape your hair follicles are already in). We do have a large number of customers with NW >5, who have reported improvements in their hair situation after starting with TRX2 supplementation.
Articles in this section
- Who should consult a healthcare professional before taking TRX2?
- How does TRX2 address dihydrotestosterone (DHT) damage?
- What happens if I stop using TRX2?
- Why does it take months to see results?
- I am having a hard time swallowing the capsules because they are too big, is it possible to open the capsules and just swallow the content?
- Is TRX2 effective with Non-AGA caused baldness/hair loss?
- Is TRX2 effective with Norwood stage 5 and above?
- TRX2 and hair dyes
- TRX2 with Minoxidil
- Will TRX2 work on patients who have undergone hair transplants?